Fixed Time & Fixed Price
Fixed Time & Fixed Price
Fixed Price model enables you to know and settle upon the exact cost and time estimates for your project, that too in advance. Thus, the project cost remains the same as long as the client requirements do.
We provide Fixed Price IT solution development services to our clients. Under this model we ensure delivering software solution and other services at a fixed or pre-determined rate.
We have helped several small and mid-size businesses in project planning – fixing the delivery time and cost that are in-line with their specific operational goals and objectives & overall budget.
Services we provide
- Project Management
- Staff Augmentation
- Billing – Time and Material & Fixed Time and Material basis.
Dedicated Team Model
With this model, client can build and manage a dedicated team with qualified resources at Blugate to work exclusively to work for your projects. This provides you the control of in-house staff, accompanied with the financial benefits of offshore development.
Many companies have leveraged our professional outsourcing experience where we have provided a pool of highly experienced IT professionals with an array of technological skill sets and proven methodologies, dedicated to their projects.
Over the years, we have helped several small and mid-size companies with a Dedicated Team that works exclusively on client projects.
Our responsibility includes:
- Selecting or hiring resources – Hiring the talent meeting exact client needs.
- Pricing for resources – The pricing depends on personnel’s experience, role, technology, skills etc.
- Deliverable – Responsible for quality and on-time deliverables.
- Hiring resources to complement client needs
- Hiring specialized resources for short term needs
- Economical resource hiring
- Full security to your developments.
Time & Material
Time & Material model allows you to monitor the project development hours, and pay only for the number of hours we put into your project or the amount of work that has been accomplished. With the goal to provide quality outcome in mind, we offer the time and material solution for your project that befits your unique business requirements, thus ensuring a productive and long-term development partnership with us.
When the project scope, requirements is dynamic and may change often during the implementation process, or at any mid project stages, the Time & Material Model provides the flexibility to regulate the size and emerging requirements of your project, while optimizing time and cost.
Our Time and Material Model offer you a high degree of flexibility to modify project specifications, incorporate unplanned scope and increase or decrease project resources depending upon the client’s evolving requirements, over the project lifecycle.
Time and Material Model is also suitable when:
- Project demands R&D
- Business process have not been base lined
- Project requirements continue evolving due to absence team or change in market/technology
- The project requires integration with third party environment, or migration
- The project calls for new and improved technology