Idea to Product
Do you have a product idea and not sure how to make it a reality? Well, you have reached the right place!
Blugate as more than a decade of experience working with start ups on their ideas. All you need is to talk to us about the idea and we can get down to building a road map to bring that idea to fruition.
All great businesses have started small with one person getting an idea. The art of shaping that idea into a reality is a different ball game altogether. We have worked with multiple starts ups and businesses who had just a simple idea written down on a piece of paper. A few hours of discussion with Blugate product development experts gave the owner of the idea enough ammo to kick start the business and bring it to reality.
How does it work?
We are a process driven organization and we have used time tested tools, concepts and methodologies to work with the business owners to help them get the business off the ground. Here are some broad steps that we follow
- Business owner approaches Blugate to discuss a product idea
- Sign a NDA – Non Disclosure Agreement. This helps and protects all involved parties to take the next steps
- Blugate team understands the product idea, documents it
- Discussion to explain and understand the roles and responsibilities of the product idea owner and Blugate team
- Contract signing
- Decide the MVP – the minimal viable product
- Get started!
- It is what we do – brining an idea to fruition. 12+ years of building products for our clients. So, yes, we have enough experience in terms of process, technology, delivery and being the backbone to the product itself
- Working with unknowns is our thing! We use the Agile approach to ensure that the development is done in a way to ensure that the product owner is in a position to get tangible deliverables in a specific timeframe.
- We take care of product management, project management, design, development, deployment and maintaining the servers, code management and more
- We have proved this concept of the idea-to-product on a number of occasions. Here are some of them
- Agileware – an intelligent form building tool used widely in healthcare. This is for a client in the UK
- ParkingPerx – a web and mobile app product for B2B and B2C users in the UK
- Prowisdom – a web based solution for a client in India
- CurrencyManager – a web based tool for B2B clients in Myanmar
There are multiple factors based on which we decide the tech stack most suited for the development of the idea. It is jointly decided with the product owner. The following are the technology stacks that we have used in the past to build products
- AWS for servers, storage, and more
- Project management tool
- Design tools
- Java Springboot